Mobile electric power station ‘Labytnangi’ JSC Mobile Energy, Labytnangi city, Yamal-Nenets autonomous district, Russia
Basic equipment of GTP-36:
- two gas turbine unit ДА-14Л, GP NPKG ‘Zorya-Mashproekt’, Nikolaev city;
- two water heat-recovery boiler УТ-47 ‘Ukhtinskiy OEMZ’.
In addition, for mobile electric power station ‘Labytnangi’ the institute carried out projects:
- increasing power by 12 MW;
- reconstruction of Switchgear and control gear – 6 kV, Indoor switchgear – 6 kV;
- building of generator switchgear – 6 kV;
- antifreeze air coller unit;
- reconstruction of fuel and lubricant warehouse;
- modernization of automatic control system of gas turbine generator ГТГ-12000.
Deputy Chief Engineer of JSC Mobile Energy Aleksei Vladimirovich Rabenok notes that the collective of our institute ‘has always promptly and qualitatively solved all the tasks assigned to them’.