Under the guidance of the institute Energoproekt (Moscow) was made project of substation 330 kV ‘Groznyy’, Chechen Republic, Russia. Substation was constructed on the site of existing substation 330/110/10 kV, at the intersection of corridors at OHL 110 kV and 330 kV.
Substation objects and systems at the substation site:
- Outdoor switchgear 330 kV with autotransformers 330/110/10 kV, 125 MVA No1 and No2 and Switchgear and control gear – 10 kV own needs of substation;
- Outdoor switchgear 110 kV;
- Substation control building and communication center;
- Transformer-oil complex;
- Hydraulic engineering structures: water intake, treatment plants, fire-fighting station etc.
- Objects of repair and transport purposes;
- Security constructions, security alarm system and security video system;
- Objects of power supply for own needs of substation;
- Lightning protection and earthing;
- on-site lines;
- Lightning of the territory.
- Access road;
- Approach line of OHL 110 kV and 330 kV.
Out of substation constructions:
- Workshop for group of substations and LUCH;
- Car parking;
- Building for comer staff.